Monday, June 3, 2013

In for a Penny, In for 16 Ounces

Ah, the Card Dance. I do love a good slide show and the Card Dance is pretty darn awesome. (I only used 8 pictures though, not 16. It couldn't be helped... this is me trying not to "make the universe when I was asked to make a ball.")

I didn't need a "pound" of flesh for this one although I had many stops before the start. I did find that the AfterEffects program on my laptop was not in compliance and refused to show any motion. This created much drama in my household... it truly rivaled my math meltdowns which really just consist of a lot of whining.

Once I came to the lab, the problems magically removed themselves and it left me wondering if I had imagined the whole thing. "No," my family says.

Here lies the Card Dance. 















Soon, I will be "pounding the pavement" looking for that perfect job. Hopefully, when they see my Card Dance of 8 pictures twice, they will understand the power of Assignment 16 and hire me on the spot.

My Dad used to say wish in one hand and ..... well, we wont go there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment