Monday, May 13, 2013

Oceans Eleven

Yep, Ocean's Eleven has a lot of really cool people in it. I swear I am going to watch the franchise someday. For now, though, I will think of how amazing they are and move on to my next assignment.

Here lies the logo I created for the requirements described on our assignments list. There were some glitches in getting this assignment out, but that seems to feel like a theme for me.

I actually love all these projects. I love design and keeping busy doing them is really just joy for me.

The Email Newsletter screen shot resides below. I like the way the brown theme turned out. I will have to see where I can use it again sometime.  Each time I complete an assignment in Dreamweaver, I feel more confident about the program. It will be one of those things that needs lots of practice until I will feel like I know the program as well as I should. I find that I like writing in the coding a bit more than I used to. In the past, code was undecipherable but now I actually prefer the split screen. Amazing.

We are winding down to the end of the quarter and it has felt like a mad rush to the end. It has been very busy and full of some of my favorite assignments.

I would like to see more work like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment