Monday, May 20, 2013

Fourteen Psychopaths

It's only Seven Psychopaths and it is a movie I want to see, mainly because of Christopher Walken, but I needed a fourteen connection and the psychopath connection was a valid one this week because I could feel my sanity slipping away, wondering how I might get everything that I had to do, finished. Add work, family, stress... multiply 7x2 equals Darcy going a little crazy.

An then I watched the tutorial at 3am and realized, I could do this. The Edge animate was the breather I needed. It was very easy to follow and I was quite relieved.

However, this would not be Darcy's blog without making note of some kind of glitch. Today, my fail was that I didn't bring my artwork to school to turn it in. I left my pretty flowers around the word "GROW" on my desktop at home. So the only thing to do was to quickly create another. I was happy this assignment was easy to do because I had time to finish but not time to work out glitches. Oh, well, such is the way of this quarter. 

See the results below.

Before...












After...
The Missing Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment