Saturday, April 6, 2013

One New Thought

Yes, this is Darcy Cline's new Digital Design Blog.

I have always been artistic, coming from a family with varied creative talents. My father painted details on cars and also dabbled in pastels when he was young. My mother is a crafter, always working with her hands and her father came from a family of metal artists and writers. My sister is a poet and a painter. My husband is a special education teacher and creative game-maker. As a result of all this crazy creative energy floating around we have produced two artists and two teachers in our 4 children and all of them are very creative individuals.

I like that I have found ways to express myself through art and managed to pay it forward.

The true challenge in being an artist-for-hire, is being open to helping others express themselves .
I believe designing for others is what I was meant to do. I love taking their ideas and making art that expresses the essence of their business vision or helping come up with an idea for a project that fits so beautifully there are no words. It is exhilarating.

Within the pages of this blog, I hope to show my love for all things graphic, digital, and artistically designed for myself, my portfolio and my clients. 

Let the designing continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment