Monday, April 15, 2013

Three Players

Yes, today's post is about games. My project this week was to create the playing cards for a game about: 1. A Wall, 2. The Destruction, and 3. The Reinforcement. Final card is the back cover design.

First things first... now that you are my captive audience, I will tell you about my family hobby. We love to make games. It works out quite well because my husband invents a game, we, as a family work out the kinks, then I create the artwork for the game and voila! A game is born. (However, we haven't figured out how to make any money off our creations.)

So this week's assignment was a fun project for me. I liked the challenge of coming up with three cards in a short amount of time. The pressure can be intimidating but overall, I enjoyed the project. I usually enjoy drawing projects created in Adobe Illustrator.

I can't wait to see the final card sets.

See below for my contributions to this assignment.





No comments:

Post a Comment