Monday, April 8, 2013

Two Clicks

Yes, that is all it takes to finish up this assignment. (At least it could be up to two clicks). See for yourself by clicking on this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/designerdarcy and be prepared to enjoy the first project from DDSGN 220. Don't forget to click on Assignment 1, Cracked.

... or you could employ the "One-Click" method and click the play button below. The downside for the One-Click is that you will miss my other YouTube videos.

Only you can decide. Enjoy.

If you are interested in the details of this assignment, read on....




I love making videos. Each time I do it, I get a little more comfortable with the interface of the programs. Cracked came about simply because I wanted to use the Alpaca pictures and I thought they were so cute in the rain.

I then proceeded to mess up their world using brushes. I feel very comfortable with the Photoshop tools so it was really a nice place for me to start. I surprised myself by how easy it really was getting back into Premiere Pro. Bully for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment