Monday, April 29, 2013

Seventh Heaven

Hail to the animated 3D Pop-Up Photo Gallery. I get to show something off! I mean, I get to show some skills in Adobe After Effects!

My theme is Painting. I would like to say seven images but that isn't what is required. Eight to Ten images is the requirement, so eight to ten it is. I included my favorite paintings that I created during my time here at Pierce College.

Working in After Effects is a challenge for me. To be very proficient, I must use it every day. I have this vision that when I finish school, I will have time to study.

I do like the effects I can get with the animation and lighting. The ability to control the spotlights was a fun feature.



In retrospect, I would give my slide show more time, but it is finished and that is always a good thing.

See the results by clicking on the white triangle in the middle of the video screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment